I have been told that I should be at least 100 years old. My life certainly couldn’t be considered boring. I like to think of myself as the world’s most interesting boring man. So here is your random fact list.
Random Facts about Drew Tolbert
- I have a family (wife and 2 kids to be exact)
- I have a pretty impressive family history
- I have gone to church my entire life
- I have read the entire bible (You probably should too)
- I am an author
- I read a lot, but only non-fiction
- English was the worst final grade I ever got in High School
- English was the worst final grade I ever got in College (you can see a trend)
- I never read a book assigned to me (probably explains my grades)
- I would often ghostwrite term papers (considered linking to a friend’s Facebook profile that used my services)
- I have written more books than my English teachers ever wrote. (success is always the best revenge)
- I learned Japanese, but I have probably forgotten more than I know
- I have 4 degrees
- I am certified in Fingerprint Science, and Crime Scene Investigation
- I am a Private Investigator
- I was chased by a helicopter
- I am a ninja (seriously)
- I was a race car driver
- Every company I have worked with that wasn’t a temp job, offered me a management position after just months of employment.
- I managed a pizza place
- I managed a carpet cleaning business
- I managed a cell phone store (3 to be exact)
- I managed a title pawn shop
- All the pizza places and cell phone stores I managed saw an increase in sales while under my management, and an instant decrease after my departure.
- I worked in a cave
- I workout every day… 7 days a week
- I lost 40 pounds in 4 months. (again, success is always the best revenge)
This was so difficult!
Do you understand how hard it is to talk about yourself? I had a group of friends write every skill they have. Some would get 4 or 5, then they would see my list and be inspired. Always remember you are a lot greater than you will ever give yourself credit.
I challenge you to make a list! It is good fun.
Thanks for Reading